Frankincense Oil (Boswellia carteri) 5ml
- Frankincense oil soothes and calms the mind, slowing down and deepening breathing and is excellent for use when meditating
- On the respiratory tract, it clears the lungs and helps with shortness of breath, coughs and colds.
- It can be useful to ease heavy period. It is also most helpful for rheumatism and has a positive impact on the urinary tract.
- Frankincense oil is said to help rejuvenate an ageing skin, is a skin tonic and is effective with sores, scars and skin inflammation
- Frankincense oil blends well with benzoin, sandalwood, lavender, myrrh, pine, orange, bergamot and lemon.
Frankincense Oil (Boswellia carteri) 5ml is a precious oil famous from antiquity. Particularly good for mature skins. Traditionally used in a burner for use during meditation as it can create a ‘spiritual’ atmosphere.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Ingredients For Frankincense Oil (Boswellia carteri) 5ml :
Pure Frankincense Oil (Boswellia carteri) 10ml
Directions To Use Frankincense Oil (Boswellia carteri) 5ml :
- For external use only.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
- Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
- Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
- Avoid if pregnant.
- May cause irritation to sensitive skin.