A. Vogel Bioforce Milk Thistle Complex 50ml
A.Vogel’s Milk Thistle Complex was amongst the very first herbal products formulated by Alfred Vogel, one of Switzerland’s best known naturopaths. This complex is a combination of Milk Thistle, Artichoke, Dandelion, Peppermint and Boldo.
The seeds of the Milk Thistle plant are combined with four other important herbs that have been used in healthcare for centuries. Fresh extracts of Dandelion, Artichoke, Peppermint and dried Boldo leaves are combined with these seeds to make this complex.
What Is Milk Thistle Used For?
Milk thistle is sometimes used as a natural treatment for liver problems. These liver problems include cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis, and gallbladder disorders.
Some claim milk thistle may also:
- Provide heart benefits by lowering cholesterol levels
- Help diabetes in people who have type 2 diabetes and cirrhosis
Does Milk Thistle Work?
Silymarin is the main active ingredient in milk thistle. Silymarin is both an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Made from milk thistle seeds
- Also contains fresh plant extracts of Artichoke, Dandelion & Peppermint
- Organically grown
- Also available as tablets
How To Use
- Adults: 15 to 20 drops twice daily, in a little water.
- Children: This product is not recommended for children.
What This Product Contains
- Tinctures of fresh Cynara scolymus* (Artichoke) leaves 46%, Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dried fruit 32%
- Fresh Taraxacum officinalis* (Dandelion) herb and root 12%, Peumus boldus (Boldo) dried leaf 7% and fresh Mentha piperita* (Peppermint) leaves 3%.