Anusol Plus HC – 12 Suppositories
How to use this medicine
Anusol Plus HC Suppositories should be inserted into the anus
- Wash anal area and dry gently with a soft towel before using this medicine.
- Remove plastic cover from the suppository before use.
- Wash your hands before and after using Anusol.
- The suppository will melt after insertion.
Children (under 18 years): This medicine is not recommended for children under 18 years old.
Anusol Suppositories help to relieve the swelling, itch and irritation of internal piles (haemorrhoids) and anal itching. It contains the following ingredients:
- Hydrocortisone acetate is a mild steroid which helps reduce inflammation.
- Zinc oxide and Bismuth salts are mildly astringent and antiseptic. They soothe and protect raw areas.
- Balsam Peru is mildly antiseptic and has a protective action on sore areas and may help healing.
- Benzyl benzoate has mild antiseptic properties.