BetterYou Magnesium Joint Body Spray
BetterYou Magnesium Joint Body Spray is formulated to help you stay supple and flexible. Magnesium enhanced with glucosamine for direct muscle and joint application with the cooling effect of menthol and winter green.
- 10 sprays deliver 50mg of magnesium and 105mg of glucosamine
- Cooling menthol and wintergreen oils
- Supporting normal joint function
- Stay supple and flexible
- Effective magnesium absorption
Magnesium Oil Joint Spray combines essential magnesium with glucosamine sulphate to help support normal joint function. Absorption commences immediately when massaged into the skin and the source of magnesium has been naturally purified for over 250 million years to ensure it is free from man-made pollutants and heavy metals.
Importance of magnesium and glucosamine
Responsible for over 325 chemical reactions inside the body, magnesium helps support calcium absorption, normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
Glucosamine is believed to encourage cartilage formation and helps maintain joint lubrication, promoting strength and movement.
How to use
- Spray between five and ten sprays around the body and massage well into the skin to stimulate absorption. After a shower or bath is a great time to apply as the skin is warm and the pores are open which aids absorption.
- Apply anywhere on the body avoiding delicate areas such as the eyes.
- Concentrate on joints, muscles and areas of concern.
- Reapply whenever needed.
- Contains 600 sprays.
10 sprays delivers 50mg (15% NRV) of optimally absorbable elemental magnesium and 105mg of glucosamine.
For children we recommend halving the dosage as their additional daily supplementation need is lower than that of an adult.
- Children aged 13 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Water, Concentrated solution of Zechstein Inside® magnesium chloride hexahydrate (water, magnesium chloride hexahydrate), glucosamine sulphate 2KCL (from fish and crustaceans), menthol flavouring natural, wintergreen essential oil, emulsifier; polysorbate 20.