Calcium 600mg Tablets – Chewable
Calcium 600mg Tablets contain Calcium which is one of the most important minerals in the body. Calcium contributes to the maintanance of strong bones and healthy teeth.
Calcium 600mg Tablets contain Calcium which is one of the most important minerals in the body. Calcium contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and healthy teeth. It also contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes and normal energy yielding metabolism. It plays an important role in the maintenance of normal nervous system function, heartbeat, muscle and other vital organs. Calcium 600mg Tablets from HealthAid are specially formulated with added vitamin D for optimum absorption. They also contain Inulin, a Fructose Oligosaccharide (FOS) which is beneficial for the maintenance of optimum gut health, offers a great taste and is tooth friendly.
What Are Calcium 600mg Tablets For?
Calcium 600mg Tablets Could :
- Support the structure and the health of bone and teeth
- Maintain muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion
- Assist in secretion of hormones and enzymes, and transmitting messages through the nervous system
- Assist in most vital body processes and support their function
- Beneficial during pregnancy and breast feeding as calcium requirement is higher
When Should I Take Calcium 600mg Tablets?
Calcium 600mg Tablets can be taken to improve general bone health and to help those who are more susceptible to poor bone health related issues, such as women approaching the menopause or the elderly who are more prone to broken bones.
Recommended Daily Intake of Calcium 600mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, can be increased to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.