Calmagzinc (Cal, Mag, Zinc, Boron) Tablets
Calmagzinc Tablets provide three important minerals that have been specially formulated to work synergistically for better absorption and efficiency.
Calmagzinc Tablets provide three important minerals that have been specially formulated to work synergistically for better absorption and efficiency. Calcium, Magnesium, Soy Isoflavones and Boron play an important role in the development and maintenance of healthy strong bones. Zinc is an essential element needed for a wide range of functions within the body and contributes to the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
What Are HealthAid Calmagzinc Tablets For?
- Important for the maintenance of bone health
- May assist with menstrual and muscle cramps
Who Needs To Use HealthAid Calmagzinc Tablets?
- For growing children who need to maintain strong bones and teeth
- Throughout pregnancy & breast-feeding
- For elderly men and women to support daily supplement of vital minerals
- For athletes who need an extra energy support
How does HealthAid Calmagzinc work?
Calmagzinc provides four important minerals specially chelated to work synergistically for better absorption. Calcium, Magnesium and Boron play an important role in bone metabolism and contribute to the maintenance of optimum bone density in growing children, young adults and through to senior years. Calcium and Magnesium work together to promote a healthier cardiovascular system. They also contribute to the normal functioning of nerves and muscles. Magnesium and Boron are utilised for proper bone mineralization, and are required for normal Calcium transport in the body system which is essential for maximum bone health. Zinc is beneficial to the body by accelerating healing time for both internal and external wounds; it also contributes to normal protein synthesis and the maintenance of normal bones, skin, hair and nails.
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Calmagzinc Tablet :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
* Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.