Contour Plus Meter
- Meets ISO 15197: 2013 accuracy requirements: 95 percent of glucose readings within 15 percent (or +/- 15 mg/dl) of lab reference
- Fast and easy-to-read results (5-seconds countdown)
- Under fill detection plus second-chance sampling (30 sec) and sip-in sampling
- No coding technology eliminates errors due to miscoding
- Small blood sample required – 0.6 µl
- Can be used with capillary or venous whole blood
- Analytical accuracy range: 10-600 mg/dl
What this meter does:The CONTOUR™PLUS meter system helps you test with ease and uses highly accurate CONTOUR™PLUS test strips.
Who this meter suits: The CONTOUR™PLUS meter system has simple and advanced features to meet your testing needs, from basic to more in-depth.
CONTOUR™ meters will display blood glucose measurements in your country’s standard metric (mg/dL or mmol/L).
- Self-guided testing helps you navigate the meter without any prior training
- 800 test memory
- 7, 14, 30, or 90 day averages
- Easy to track your blood glucose pre-meal, post-meal and fasting
- Set alarms to remind you to test
Testing in 3 easy steps
The highly accurate CONTOUR™PLUS meter is easy to use straight out of the box.
You’re just 3 simple steps away from your test result.
Insert the grey end of a CONTOUR™PLUS test strip into the meter. The meter will turn on.
When the Apply Blood screen appears, touch the test strip to the drop of blood. Hold it there until the meter beeps.
Your test result will appear after a 5 second countdown. To turn the meter off, simply remove the test strip.