Corsodyl Alcohol Free Mouthwash – 300ml
For Bleeding Gums, Irritated Gums and Mouth Ulcers.
Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine digluconate.
- Gum disease: A one month course (600ml) is recommended.
- Mouth ulcers & oral thrush: Continue to use for 2 days after healing has occurred.
- Denture sore mouth: Clean & soak your dentures in Corsodyl for 15 minutes twice a day.
- Dental surgery: Rinse as directed by your dentist.
If your symptoms persist, see your dentist.
The active ingredient of Corsodyl Mouthwash is chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque and is used to:
- Treat and prevent gum disease (where gums may bleed when brushed)
- Promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Control mouth ulcers
- Maintain mouth hygiene
- Manage oral thrush and denture sore mouth
- Use only if seal on cap is present and intact before opening.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
For oral administration only. Do not swallow and do not use more mouthwash than the label tells you to.
Use twice a day. Fill the cap to 10ml line. Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out. Toothpastes can stop Corsodyl working. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and wait 5 minutes after brushing your teeth before using Corsodyl. You can also use the mouthwash at a different time of day.