Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Laquer – 3ml
- An effective treatment for mild fungal nail infection
- Penetrates the nail, kills the fungus and prevents further infection spreading
- Works underneath nail varnish
- Just one application a week
Curanail Nail Lacquer is a treatment for fungal nail infections which can be used on both fingernails and toenails. It is applied like a simple nail lacquer and works to clear up fungal nail infections until a healthy nail has grown back. Curanail was previously known as Loceryl Curanail.
How to use Curanail Nail Lacquer
To treat a fungal nail infection, use Curanail Nail Lacquer once a week. If you are treating a fingernail, you will need to use this treatment for six months, if you are treating a toenail you will need to use Curanail Nail Lacquer for nine to twelve months. Detailed instructions for how to treat any nail are included in the product leaflet.
- Before using this product for the first time, file down your infected nail using the nail file provided. Do not use this nail file on healthy nails, as it could spread the infection from your infected nail.
- Clean your nail using one of the swabs provided
- Dip the applicator into the bottle of Curanail nail lacquer and apply evenly over the surface of the infected nail.
- Let your nail dry for approximately 3 minutes.
- Clean the reusable applicator after use, using the same swab you used to clean your nail before treatment. Then dispose of the swab carefully.
- Remove any old nail lacquer and nail varnish before using this product again.