Day and Night Nurse – 24 Capsules
Day and Night Nurse capsules use five active ingredients, which all work together to help you manage your cold and flu symptoms. The daytime capsules contain paracetamol, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, and pholcodine, while the night-time capsules contain paracetamol, promethazine, and dextromethorphan.
Day and Night Nurse capsules are cold and flu medication that can help to ease your cold and flu symptoms. Use the day-time capsules to ease your pain, congestion, and cough, and then use the night-time capsules to help you to drift off to sleep while managing your symptoms. Day and Night Nurse capsules are perfect for those who want to ease lots of different symptoms with one remedy, helping you to feel more comfortable no matter what time it is.
Colds and flu have very similar symptoms, so it’s not surprising that many people find it hard to tell the difference between the two! However, there are a few tell-tale symptoms that you can look for to determine whether you have a cold or the flu.
- Exhaustion – The flu makes you feel too exhausted to carry on as usual, whereas you can still go about your day to day life when you have a cold
- Runny nose or sore throat – These are more common in colds, and the flu will affect more than your nose and throat
- Fever – If your fever is mild, you’re more likely to have a cold, a high fever is more common if you have the flu
- Symptoms appearing quickly – If you have the flu you’ll usually notice that your symptoms come on quickly, whereas a cold will appear more gradually
Day and Night Nurse capsules are not suitable for use during pregnancy or while you’re breastfeeding. If you catch a cold or the flu when you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Day and Night Nurse capsules can cause symptoms such as dizziness, drowsiness, difficulty concentrating, and blurred vision. Do not attempt to drive or use any tools or machinery unless you are certain you are safe to do so. If you’re taking this product for the first time, wait until you know how this medication affects you and only drive if you can do so safely.
You should not drink alcohol while you’re taking Day and Night Nurse. Alcohol could make side effects such as drowsiness worse.
How to take these capsules
When you’re taking Day and Night Nurse capsules, you’ll take the yellow and orange daytime capsules during the day, and the green and white night-time capsules before you go to bed. Use the following dosages:
- Daytime – Take 2 yellow and orange capsules with a sip of water. Take up to 3 times a day, leaving at least 4 hours between each dose.
- Night-time – Take 2 green and white capsules with a sip of water before bed. Make sure to wait for at least 4 hours after taking your daytime capsules before taking night-time capsules. Do not take more than one dose a day.
Do not take this product for more than 3 days, if your symptoms haven’t improved or have gotten worse after this time, speak to your doctor or pharmacist.