HealthAid Digeston Plus – 30 Tablets
HealthAid Digeston Plus is a unique blend of purely vegan digestive enzymes combined with fruit extracts such as pineapple and papaya, which are well known for their naturally occurring digestive enzymes and their function in breakdown of food. The formula is boosted with a superior blend of 600 million viable bacterial strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium to help replenish the body’s good bacteria.
During the digestion process the body secretes essential acids and enzymes to help breakdown food, so that it can be readily absorbed into the bloodstream and utilized as energy. Occasionally the ability to adequately produce these enzymes is impaired and food does not get properly digested; causing discomfort, bloating and wind. HealthAid Digeston Plus is a unique blend of purely vegan digestive enzymes combined with fruit extracts such as pineapple and papaya, which are well known for their naturally occurring digestive enzymes and their function in breakdown of food. The formula is boosted with a superior blend of 600 million viable bacterial strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium to help replenish the body’s good bacteria. Last but not least, the formulation contains chloride in the form of Calcium chloride that is proved to contribute to healthy digestion. Digeston Plus tablets with vegan enzymes, fruit extracts, friendly bacteria and chloride, all in one-a-day tablet offer you digestive comfort and intestinal balance! Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
What are Digeston Plus tablets for?
- Contribute to normal digestion by production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach
- May accelerate digestive process, due to active enzymes
- Assist the body in the breakdown of food
- Increase the absorption of nutrients
- Assist the body in normal metabolic functions
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal gastrointestinal balance and microflora
Digeston Plus tablets are beneficial for :
- People with difficulties in digestion and constipation
- The elderly who have lowered chloride levels
- People who feel bloated or experience discomfort after eating
- People following diets rich in protein, due to greater requirement in digestive enzymes
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
Recommended daily intake for Digeston Plus tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with meals. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
* Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Nut , Soya, Dairy & Salt.
* Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
* Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
INGREDIENTS FOR DIGESTON PLUS TABLETS:
Enzyme Blend (Amylase, Protease, Glucoamylase, Pectinase, Alpha Galactosidase, Lactase, Beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Lipase CR, Bromelain, Xylanase, Hemicellulase, Malt Diastase, Invertase, Papain), Calcium Chloride, Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Stabiliser (crosscarmellose sodium), Binding agent(polyvinylpyrrolidone), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Coating (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose),Anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, purified talc).
|Each Digeston Plus Tablet Contains (Average):|
|Chloride (providing 15% of RDA)||120 mg*||Enzyme Blend||310mg*|
|Papaya Extract||10 mg*||Consists of :|
|Pineapple Extract||10 mg*||Amylase||20,000DU*|
|Peppermint Extract||20 mg*||Protease||50,000HUT*|
(**300 million colony forming units)
(**300 million colony forming units)
|*The stated enzyme blend and bacterial count was incorporated at the time of manufacture. Due to the unstable nature of the organisms, the live count may vary depending on storage conditions.|