Joy Rides Travel Sickness Tablets 12`s
Joy-Rides Tablets are used for the prevention of travel sickness.
The active ingredient is hyoscine hydrobromide which acts on the brain to prevent motion sickness in adults and children from 3 years. These chewable, fruit flavoured tablets can be taken 20 minutes before the start of your journey.
Each tablet contains 150 micrograms of Hyoscine Hydrobromide
Also includes Mannitol, Erythorosine (E 127), Povidone, Raspberry Flavour, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Magnesium Stearate
Usage and Instructions
Chew the tablets before swallowing. It is best to take Joy-Rides Tablets 20 minutes before you start your journey.
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Dosage 3-4 years old: Take only Half a tablet; Repeat dose after 6 hours if needed.; Maximum number of tablets in 24 hours: 1
- Dosage 4-7 years old: Take one tablet; Repeat dose after 6 hours if needed.; Maximum number of tablets in 24 hours: 2
- Dosage 7-12: Take 1-2 tablets; Repeat dose after 6 hours if needed.; Maximum number of tablets in 24 hours: 2
- Dosage Adults 13+ & Elderly: Take 2 tablets; Repeat dose after 6 hours if needed.; Maximum number of tablets in 24 hours: 4
- Do not give to children under 3 years.
- Do not take if suffering from glaucoma.
- Do not drive or operate machinery if the tablets make you feel drowsy.
- Do not drink alcohol while using Joy-Rides Tablets.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking these tablets if you are taking any prescribed medicines; particularly phenothiazines; tricyclic antidepressants; or medicines for heartburn containing aluminium hydroxide.
- Talk to your doctor before you take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not take Joy-Rides Tablets:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to hyoscine or to any of the other ingredients.
- If you have glaucoma (raised pressure in the eye).
- If you are under 3 years unless your doctor tells you to.