Lecithin 1200mg (unbleached) Capsules
Lecithin 1200mg (unbleached) Capsules contain Lecithin, which is a natural emulsifier which assists in the breakdown of fats and helps its efficient transportation through the blood vessels
Lecithin 1200mg (unbleached) Capsules contain Lecithin, which is a natural emulsifier which assists in the breakdown of fats and helps its efficient transportation through the blood vessels. This is an excellent supplement for people who are following a calorie controlled diet or a low cholesterol diet. Super Lecithin from HealthAid is specially formulated using cold-pressed soybean oil hermetically sealed in a soft gelatine capsule to maintain purity and strength.
HealthAid Lecithin Capsules may be of benefit to:
- People on weight management programs who want to lose weight
- Facilitate the removal of fats in the body for efficient weight loss
- People who want to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and heart health
When Should I Take HealthAid Lecithin Capsules?
Lecithin capsules can be taken by those who wish to facilitate fat removal from their diet to improve heart health or to manage weight issues more successfully.
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Lecithin 1200mg Capsules :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to three capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
* Free From Yeast, Wheat, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Each Lecithin Capsule contains (average):
Lecithin (derived from Soybean Oil) With a minimum: Phosphatidyl choline 6-12% , Choline and 5%-8% of Phosphatidyl inositol
INGREDIENTS FOR LECITHIN 1200MG CAPSULES:
Lecithin (Soybean oil), Capsule Shell (gelatine, glycerine, (purified water)