Menopace Plus 28 Tabs/28 Tabs
Menopace Plus is a specially formulated food supplement for women who are looking for even greater nutritional support, to be taken during and after the menopause. Menopace Plus provides a unique formula in a convenient dual pack combining the original Menopace micronutrient tablets with active botanical tablets.
The menopause is a natural stage of life that every woman goes through as oestrogen levels decline. It usually occurs between 45 and 55 years of age, but this can vary considerably.
Menopace Vitamin & Mineral Tablets provide:
The micronutrient tablets provide specific nutrients to support key areas:
- Hormone Regulation: During the menopause, levels of specific hormones can change. Menopace Plus contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Bone Health: Bone health is particularly important for women during the menopause which is why Menopace Plus contains magnesium, zinc and vitamin D which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Menopace Plus is designed to be taken in conjunction with a calcium supplement such as Osteocare.
- Heart Health: Maintaining heart and cardiovascular wellbeing is especially important as we get older. Menopace Plus provides vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid which contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism, plus thiamin (vitamin B1) which contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Skin and Hair: Fluctuations in hormones can impact skin and hair health. Menopace Plus provides biotin which contributes to normal skin and zinc which contributes to normal hair health.
- Overall Vitality & Wellbeing: Menopace Plus provides Vitamins B1, B6 and B12, which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Active Botanical Tablets provide:
- Soya Isoflavones: Soya is one of the richest natural sources of Isoflavones. Menopace Plus provides 100mg soya Isoflavones from Daidzein, Glycitein and Genistein.
- Sage: Native to the Mediterranean, Sage is a member of the mint family and is known for its common use as a kitchen herb.
- Flaxseed Lignans: Lignans are phytonutrients which occur naturally in flax and unrefined grains. Flaxseed has a natural lignan content that is more than 100 times higher than other plant sources. The extract used in Menopace Plus undergoes a patented partitioning process to provide 10-30 times more lignans.
- Green Tea: Green Tea has been popular in China for thousands of years, but only relatively recently has the Western world been drawn to using it. The Green Tea in Menopace Plus contains standardised extract of 55% polyphenols, the active components of Green Tea. Green Tea contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.