NeilMed, NasoGel, For Dry Noses, 1 Bottle (30 ml)
NasoGel provides moisture to hydrate and lubricate dry and irritated nasal passages caused by dry climate and indoor heat. It helps reduce nasal dryness experienced during air travel, oxygen, sleep apnea equipment use, as well as dryness symptoms caused by various medical conditions.
Nasal dryness may lead to nose bleeds, nasal discomfort, crusting, etc.
Uses: NasoGel provides moisture to soothe and hydrate dry nasal passages. Dryness is caused by:
- Indoor heat
- Dry climate
- Air travel
- High altitude
- Oxygen use
*(Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) machine used for sleep breathing disorders
Use 1-2 sprays of NasoGel Drip Free Spray in each nostril every 4 to 6 hours. In case of persistent dryness, you may increase frequency of use to every 2 to 4 hours. If the dryness still persists you should consult your doctor.
- Remove the cap from the nozzle
- Remove the blue safety clasp
- To prime the pump (a) Press the pump and hold it in the down position for 4 seconds as shown for 4 seconds. (b) Release pump (c) Repeat steps a) and b) 4 to 5 times or until gel comes out. IMPORTANT NOTE: You have to press and then hold the pump down for the full 4 seconds for maximum spray power as shown in the figure 3.
- After priming the pump the Gel is ready to dispense.
- Use 2-4 sprays of NasoGel Drip Free Spray in each nostril every 4-6 hours. In case of persistence dryness, you may increase frequency of use or consult your doctor.
- Replace the safety clasp and cap after use to avoiding drying. The pump will stay primed for a few days. Re-prime the pump as the air pressure is lost.
Sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, USP grade purified water, sodium hyaluronate, aloe vera, allantoin, glycerin and propylene glycol, benzalkonium chloride is added as a preservative.
- Keep out of reach of children and do not use on children under 6 years of age.
- Store in a cool, dry place and protect from freezing.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use for mouth dryness.
- Do not use of seal is broken. Important: Do not discard the box or this leaflet. The inside final product does not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed above.