NeilMed sinus rinse refill sachets – 50 sachets
NeilMed adult sinus rinse sachets are designed to provide natural, drug-free sinus relief. When used alongside a NeilMeds nasal irrigation bottle device, the ingredients in the sachets can effectively relieve allergy and sinus symptoms such as nasal allergies and congestions, sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness.
Nasal rinses are designed to flush out any excess mucous or irritants from inside your nose. The NeilMed SinuRinse bottle is simple to use and offers a soothing, burn-free experience during nasal irrigation.
Features of NeilMed sinus rinse refill sachets – 50 sachets
- No burning or stinging
- Drug free
- Preservative free
- Patented mixture formula
- Reduces pollen load
- Provides natural relief from symptoms of common cold and flu
- Adults and children under supervision
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy
Warnings and cautions
- Do not rinse nasal passage with plain water as this will result in stinging sensation
- Do not use if nasal passage is completely blocked, if you have an ear infection and/or blocked ears or if you have ever had ear surgery
- If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your doctor
- Do not use tap water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for five minutes or more as boiling sterilises the water
- All children should be supervised
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
Read the instruction leaflet carefully before use.
- Wash your hands.
- Fill the bottle with clean bottled water or cooled down boiled water.
- Open the sachet and pour the contents into the bottle.
- Standing in front of the sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down.
- Without holding your breath, place the cap snugly against your nasal passage and start squeezing the bottle gently until the solution is draining from opposite nasal passage (do not swallow).
- Blow nose gently to remove any excess without pinching to avoid pressure on eardrums.
- Repeat action on opposite nasal passage.
Clean the bottle, cap and tube and dry completely before storing.