Nicorette Invisi 25mg (Step 1) – 7 patches
Prevents cravings withdrawal symptoms.(once-daily patch for application to the skin, releasing 25 mg over 16 hours).
Active Ingredients:Nicotîne 1.75 mg/cm2.
See details below. Requires willpower. Always read the label.
Use: NICORETTE invisi 25mg patch is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However NICORETTE invisi patch can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
For adults aged 12 years and over: Most smokers should start on 25 mg. Lighter smokers (less than 10 per day) are recommended to start on the lower dose 15mg. Apply the patch to a clean, dry area of skin in the morning and remove patch carefully 16 hours later.
Hazards and Cautions
Please read the enclosed leaflet before using this product.Do not exceed stated dose:
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor, local Boots pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not store Nicorette invisi patch above 25°C
- Do not use Nicorette invisi patch after the ’Use before’ date shown on the carton or sachet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Nîcotine
Other ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyethylenterephthalate film (PET), acrylic adhesive solution, potassium hydroxide, croscarmellose sodium, aluminium acetylacetonate, siliconised PET release liner with aluminised single side, printing inks.