Nurideen Plus 60’s Tablets
Nurideen Plus Tablets are a unique high strength formulation which combines the benefits of the most well known ingredients for skin health.
Nurideen Plus Tablets are a unique high strength formulation which combines the benefits of the most well known ingredients for skin health. Hydrolysed Collagen and Silica contribute to the maintenance of a healthy levels of collagen, providing the skin with strength and elasticity; Hyaluronic Acid contributes to the maintenance of moisture and suppleness; Beta-carotene and Vitamin E are powerful antioxidants which contribute to the protection of skin cells from oxidative stress; Vitamin C plays a vital role in collagen production and contributes to the protection of skin fibres essential to support skin structure; Zinc is an essential mineral that helps regulate the activity of the oil glands, keeping the skin looking healthy and radiant.
What Are Nurideen Plus Tablets for?
- Contribute to the maintenance of healthy skin
- Contain powerful antioxidants to protect the skin cells against oxidative damage and ageing
- Provide support for problematic skin conditions, such as acne, by helping to regulate the oil glands
- Keep skin supple
Who needs to use Nurideen Plus Tablets?
- Those who wish to maintain supple, youthful looking skin
- Those who are over exposed to harsh sun conditions
- Those who are exposed to pollution or harsh drying by the wind
- Those experiencing fine lines and early signs of ageing
- People with problematic skin
How To Take Nurideen Plus Tablets:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
INGREDIENTS FOR NURIDEEN PLUS TABLETS :
Hydrolysed Collagen (fish), Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Silica [bamboo extract (bambusa vulgaris)], Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Zinc Sulphate, Beta-carotene, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid), Vitamin E (natural mixed tocopherols from soybean oil).