Nurofen Heat Patches 2’s
Use Nurofen Heat Patches for up to 8-hours of warming relief of muscular pain and stiffness of the back, neck, shoulders or other muscular areas, without the need for medicines.
- Starts to warm in 5 minutes
- Provides up to 8 hours of warming relief
- Increases blood flow to painful areas, to soothe sore muscles
- Helps relieve stiffness of back, neck and shoulder muscles
Long hours at your desk can mean pain and stiffness in your back, neck or shoulder muscles.
Nurofen Regular Heat Patches activate immediately and start to warm up in 5 minutes to provide up to 8 hours of warming relief for muscle pain and stiffness in the back, neck, shoulder or other areas.
The heat patches increase blood flow to painful areas, helping to soothe sore muscles.
Note: for external use only. Do not use for infants (2 years and under). For children under 12 and the elderly, use under supervision.
Carefully tear open the sachet to activate the heat patch. Peel off the protective film. Apply the patch to the site of pain. The patch will activate immediately, start to warm up within 5 minutes, and reach its effective temperature after 15 minutes.
- Ensure your skin is clean, dry and non-greasy before applying the heat pack.
- Do not cut or tear the heat pack.
- You do not need to shake or rub the heat pack.
- All heat products may cause skin irritation or burns.
- Do not lie on the patch or apply pressure during use, e.g. by wearing restrictive clothing.
- If the patch feels too hot or your skin becomes irritated, remove the patch straight away.
- Do not use on the same area of skin for more than 8 hours in any 24 hours.
- If your pain stays the same or gets worse, talk to your doctor.
Ask your health professional before use if you:
- Have poor circulation, diabetes, arthritis or any other serious medical condition.
- Have skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis, or have very sensitive skin.
- Are pregnant.
- Straight after an injury – heat may make swelling or bruising worse
- With any other heating device
- Over skin that is irritated, broken or damaged
- If the wearer is unable to remove the patch
- With medicated creams, lotions, gels or ointments