Nurofen Migrane Pain 342mg Caps 12’s
Nurofen Migraine caplets help to ease pain caused by a migraine, providing fast-acting relief from pain. It can be used at the first sign of a migraine attack to help to ease your migraine pain so you can get on with your day.
What are migraines?
Migraines are a moderate to severe headache that feels like a throbbing pain in the side of your head. They often show other unpleasant symptoms as well as a headache and are sometimes accompanied by an aura, which happens before a migraine and warns you that a migraine is about to happen. Some of the most common symptoms of a migraine and a migraine aura include:
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Struggling to concentrate
- Feeling very hot or very cold
- Stomach pain
- Visual problems, e.g. flashing lights, blind spots, zig-zag patterns
- Feeling dizzy, or off-balance
- Difficulty speaking
Each tablet contains Ibuprofen 200mg (as Ibuprofen Lysine 342mg).
Also contains: Povidone, Sodium Starch Glycollate Type A, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Talc, Opaspray White M-1-7111B (contains Hypromellose and Titanium Dioxide (E171) and Black Ink (contains, shellac, Iron oxide black (E172) and propylene Glycol).
How will this product ease my migraines?
Nurofen Migraine caplets contain 342mg of the active ingredient ibuprofen, which is a popular everyday painkiller. Ibuprofen is part of a group of drugs known as Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, or NSAIDs, which work by changing your body’s response to pain, inflammation, and fever. This helps to ease your migraine symptoms as quickly as possible.
How to take Nurofen Migraine
This product is for short term use only. You should take the lowest dose for the shortest time necessary to relieve your symptoms.
Take 1 – 2 Nurofen Migraine caplets with water up to three times a day. Leave at least 4 hours between doses and do not take more than 6 caplets in any 24 hours.
- Do NOT give to children under 12 years
- If in children and adolescents this medicinal product is required for more than 3 days or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted
- Do NOT take for longer than 10 days unless your doctor tells you to