Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops 10 ml
Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops relieve redness of the eye caused by minor eye irritations.
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children over 12 years of age.
Active ingredients: Naphazoline Hydrochloride, Hamamelis Virginiana
Dusty, smoky atmospheres, eye strain and chlorine in swimming pools can make the eyes red. Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops are medicated to relieve redness of the eyes.
Adults and children over 12 years of age.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years:
- Gently squeeze one or two drops into each eye.
- Do not use more than 4 times in 24 hours. Frequent use for long periods may increase the redness of the eye.
Hazards and Cautions
Stop using and talk to your pharmacist if you have:
- Eye pain, changes in vision or increased redness.
- No improvement after 24 hours.
Do not use:
If you suffer from eye disease (e.g. glaucoma) or have had eye surgery.
Consult your pharmacist before use:
- If you are taking any medicines.
- If you are receiving medical treatment for high blood pressure, depression, heart disease, diabetes or thyroid disorders.
- Store below 25ºC.
- Do not freeze.
- Discard 28 days after opening.