Optrex Intensive Eye Drops for Dry Eyes 10ml
Optrex Dry Eye Drops instantly rehydrate and refresh dry, tired or irritated eyes.
These drops are specially formulated to help your eyes tackle aspects of modern living, such as contact lenses wear, computer usage, driving, air conditioning / central heating and polluted atmospheres.
The formulation contains specially designed ingredients that replenish your tears, lubricating your eyes so you can feel an immediate difference.
Optrex Dry Eye Drops are made with purified water and are safe for use with contact lenses.
Do you wear contacts?
Optrex Dry Eye Drops are made with purified water and are safe for use with contact lenses – in fact there’s no need to even remove your lenses before applying the drops.
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry and the bottle’s seal is intact before use.
- Gently pull the corner of your lower lid down and tilt your head back. Apply 1 or 2 drops into your lower eyelid.
- Or, if you prefer, close your eye and apply 1 or 2 drops to the inner corner, then open and blink to spread the drops.
- Optrex Dry Eye Drops are suitable for frequent, everyday use.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use with another eye drop unless directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface.
- if symptoms persist, consult your doctor or eye practitioner.
Active Ingredient: Sodium hyaluronate 0.15%