Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) 10ml
- Peppermint oil can assist in nervous concerns and is dramatically effective in stimulating the mind and focusing concentration, for treating the respiratory tract, muscular aches and pains and for some skin problems.
- peppermint oil is effective for a range of ailments, as it stimulates the gall bladder and the secretion of bile. It is used for colic, cramps, and nausea and can relieve pain in cases of toothache, aching feet, rheumatism, muscular pains and painful periods
- Peppermint oil is used to relieve skin irritation and itchiness and also helps to reduce skin redness
- Peppermint oil blends particularly well with benzoin, eucalyptus, lavender, marjoram, lemon and rosemary.
Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) 10ml is a cooling, stimulating, restorative and uplifting oil. It can be used against tired sweaty feet or body to restore coolness. It is ideal for sports enthusiasts.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Ingredients For Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) 10ml:
Pure Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita)
Directions To Use Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) 10ml:
- For external use only.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
- Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
- Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
- Avoid if pregnant.
- May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
- Not to be used on children under three.
- Care to be taken as too much may induce a headache.