Perfectil Plus Nails Tablets 60’s
Perfectil Plus Nails gives you the complete support of Perfectil with advanced nutrition for nail health.
- Specially selected nutrients, targeted at your nails
- Includes extra selenium, which contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
Perfectil Plus Nails provides an advanced comprehensive formula to complement your daily beauty routine. It includes specially selected nutrients and ‘beauty’ minerals to nourish tissue in the nail matrix and bed, including:
- Extra selenium which contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Copper which contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue
- Horsetail botanical extract (Equisetum arvense L.), a natural source of silica
- Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM) provides sulphur, which is an important nutrient found in the outer layer of the skin, hair and nails
Beauty support for skin and hair
With over 25 micronutrients specially chosen for their combined effect, Perfectil Plus Nails supports all the key areas of beauty; skin and hair, with extra support for nail health.
- Includes vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin
- Niacin (vitamin B3) which contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- With biotin which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
For all round nutrition
Perfectil Plus Nails provides your skin, hair and nails with a comprehensive spectrum of the essential bio-active nutrients. As well as benefiting these areas, Perfectil Plus Nails also safeguards your diet by doubling up as a complete multivitamin for all round health. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
TAKE TWO TABLETS PER DAY WITH YOUR MAIN MEAL
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake.
Only to be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Perfectil® multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.