Regaine For Women Regular Strength Minoxidil 2% Scalp Solution
Clinically proven treatment applied direct to the scalp to treat women’s thinning hair.
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adult women 18 to 65 years of age.
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 20mg/ml
Regaine for Women Regular Strength is used to treat common hereditary hair loss in women aged 18-65 years. It is thought that it works by aiding the blood flow to the cells in your scalp which grow hair. The exact process by which this occurs is not known.
Regaine for Women Regular Strength works best in women who have general hair thinning of the scalp.
Those who are younger or have been losing hair for a short period of time are likely to respond best to Regaine for Women Regular Strength.
Each bottle contains 60ml of solution – sufficient for 1 month of treatment.
How to tell if Regaine for Women Regular Strength is suitable for you:
Hereditary hair loss is recognisable because
- of the pattern of hair loss (see product information leaflet)
- it starts gradually and progresses
- you have a family history of hair loss
- no other symptoms are present with your hair loss
N.B. You are unlikley to benefit from Regaine for Women Regular Strength if you have been balding / thinning for many years or have a large area of hair loss.
How To Use Regaine For Women Regular Strength?
- Apply a 1ml dose to the total affected area twice daily (with a 12 hour interval in between) using the appropriate applicator. Each applicator is designed to accurately release a 1ml dose when used as described in the Product information leaflet. (Do not exceed 2ml in a day and do not use more than twice a day).
- Exceeding the recommended dose will not re-grow your hair any more quickly and you may risk side effects.
- If you miss one or two applications, just carry on as normal as if you had not missed the dose – do not use twice as much or twice as often.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after applying Regaine for Women Regular Strength and rinse other areas that have come into contact with Regaine for Women Regular Strength.
Hazards and Cautions
Regaine for Women Regular Strength should not be used in the following instances:
- If you suffer from a problem with blood pressure and/or receive treatment for it
- If you have any condition that affects your scalp including sunburn and psoriasis
- For sudden unexpected hair loss
- For hair loss caused by drug treatment
- If you are allergic to Minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol
- If you are under 18 or over 65 years
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding
Stop using regaine for Women Regular Strength if you get any of the following:
- blood pressure changes
- rapid heart beat
- new or worsening pain in the chest
- dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting
- unexplained rapid weight gain of more than 2kg or 5lb
- swelling or puffiness of the hands or feet
- persistent redness or irritation of the scalp
Side-effects more commonly occur in women.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.