Scholl Fresh Step Antiperspirant Spray 150 ml
Scholl Odour Control, is the only specialist footcare treatment with Neutra-Activ, a unique neutralising system. Scientifically proven to be more effective in the treatment of foot odour than traditional sprays which mask the odour. Regular use can help against odour returning and keep feet fresh.
Benefits & Features
- A unique neutralising system scientifically proven to be more effective in the treatment of shoe odour than traditional sprays which mask the odour
- Regular use can help protect shoes
- Advanced dual action formula eliminates shoe odour
- Proven Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal agents destroy odour causing bacteria and fungi in the shoe
Scholl Foot Spray is the ideal solution for those who struggle with sweaty feet or foot odour. This antiperspirant spray helps to neutralise foot odours, giving 24-hour protection from odour whenever you need it most.
Foot and shoe odour happen because your feet sweat, and this sweat attracts bacteria. The soles of your feet have over 125,000 sweat glands, so throughout the day, your feet can get quite sweaty, especially if you’re exercising. When bacteria interact with foot sweat, they cause an odour that lingers on your feet and can also stick around in your shoes, which some people may find embarrassing.
Scholl Fresh Step Foot Spray works as an antiperspirant, meaning that it helps to reduce wetness by drying your sweat. It also helps to neutralise odours caused by sweat, working instantly to replace them with a light and airy fragrance that will leave you feeling fresh and confident when you take off your shoes.
Shake the can of Scholl Foot Spray well before use. Hold the can around 10 – 15cm away from the foot and spray the entire foot evenly. Make sure to cover the heels, soles of feet, and between the toes, as sweat may be more concentrated in these areas.
Do not use Scholl Foot Spray if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients. This product is for external use only, avoid getting into contact with eyes or other sensitive areas. This product is highly flammable, avoid contact with naked flames or any other sources of ignition, such as cigarettes or candles. Inhaling the contents of this product can be harmful, you should only use this product in well-ventilated areas.
Store in a cool, dry place which is below 25 degrees C. Protect from sunlight and do not ever expose to temperatures above 50 degrees C. Do not pierce or burn the cannister, even after use. Do not use this product if the expiry date printed on the packaging has passed. Keep out of sight and reach of children.