Strepsils Extra Blackcurrant Lozenges 24 Lozenges
Strepsils Extra Blackcurrant Lozenges bring effective relief from painful sore throats.
Strepsils® Extra Blackcurrant lozenges are formulated to bring effective relief from painful sore throats. The active ingredient in Strepsils Extra Blackcurrant is an antiseptic which combats the bacteria which can cause sore throat conditions and also has a local anaesthetic action which brings relief from pain and discomfort.
Preparation and Usage:
- How to use: Check the foil packaging is not damaged before use. For children of 6 years and over, adults and the elderly: dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 3 hours as required. Do not take more than 12 lozenges in any 24 hour period. Do not give to children under 6 years of age.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Store in the original packaging.
- Remember young children can choke on lozenges.
- May cause allergic reactions. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist, or if anything unusual happens, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Each Lozenge contains the active ingredient: Hexylresorcinol Ph Eur 2.4mg
- Also contains Sucrose, Glucose, Levomenthol, Blackcurrant Flavour, Carmoisine Edicol (E122), Patent Blue V (E131). Each Lozenge contains 1.1g Glucose and 1.4g Sucrose