Vitamin B99 Complex Tablets
B vitamins contribute to normal metabolism, functioning of the nervous and immune system, heart, skin, vision, hair and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
B vitamins contribute to normal metabolism, functioning of the nervous and immune system, heart, skin, vision, hair and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. This unique formulation is a combination of essential water-soluble B vitamins with associated nutrients for maximum effect.
What Are Vitamin B99 Complex Tablets For?
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintanance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to normal nervous system and psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintanance of normal immune function
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintanance of normal hair and skin
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system
- Choline & Inositol contribute to normal macronutrient and lipid metabolism and the maintanance of normal liver function
- This formula also includes iron which contributes to normal red blood formation
To order Vitamin B99 Complex Tablets – Click on the Add To Cart button above.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B99 Complex Tablet:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily with or after food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy , Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.