Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets Prolonged Release
Vitamin C contributes to normal function of gums, teeth, skin, cartilage, bones, blood vessels, nervous system, immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
KSh1,350.00 – KSh1,915.00
Vitamin C contributes to normal function of gums, teeth, skin, cartilage, bones, blood vessels, nervous system, immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It increases Iron absorption and normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus.
What Are HealthAid Vitamin C 1500mg tablets For?
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal immune function during and after intense physical exercise
- Contribute to normal collagen formation which is essential for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth
- Maintain efficient energy-yielding metabolism
- Contribute to normal function of the nervous system
- Important for normal psychological function
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Increase iron absorption and contribute to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
HealthAid Vitamin C 1500mg tablets may be of benefit to:
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage
- Those who require natural antihistamine
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take HealthAid Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets?
Vitamin C 1500mg tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone. This prolonged released tablet supplies bursts of vitamin C throughout the day.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food (preferably in the morning). Adults can take up to two tablets daily if required. Tablets to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
*Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Lactose, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
* Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Specification: Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets Prolonged Release