Vitamin K Complex + Vit D3 Tablets 30’s
Vitamin K Complex with Vitamin K1, K2 (MK-7 menaquinone) and Vitamin D3 play an important role in the structure, integrity and maintenance of healthy bones, and are required for blood coagulation.
Vitamin K Complex with Vitamin K1, K2 (MK-7 menaquinone) and Vitamin D3 play an important role in the structure, integrity and maintenance of healthy bones, and are required for blood coagulation. Menaquinone (MK7) is a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin K2 and supports cardiovascular and bone health. Vitamin D3 contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralisation to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
What are Vitamin K Complex + Vit D3 tablets for?
- Support for cardiovascular health
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous in the body
- Contribute to normal blood clotting
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal bones
Vitamin K Complex + Vit D3 tablets are beneficial for:
- People who want to maintain strong healthy bones
- People who aim to increase their bone density
- Ideal for the development or renewal of bone cells
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone aliments
- People, who wish to support their cardiovascular system, maintain healthy heart and vessels
- Those with a poor diet
- People who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- People who want to improve their teeth health
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin K + Vit D3 Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.